TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are Baby Sensory Brentwood booking terms and conditions. Please do read in full, prior to making your booking
- You can join a class at any time in the term, subject to availability.
- Regretfully Baby Sensory Brentwood is unable to offer cancellations or concessions for absences from class for any reason, but you are very welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please do contact us to inform us of a change in person attending; including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- If you decide after the first session that you do not want to sign up a full refund will be given.
- If you have a prior hospital or doctor’s appointment and are unable to make your usual session, given enough notice we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue, again this is subject to availability. Please contact us to enquire.
- You are usually able to move to another venue when the term comes to an end. Once you have a place in a class you will be informed when Baby Sensory Brentwood start taking bookings for the next term. This is called our Priority Booking Notification.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to a new term.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory Brentwood will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. We will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund for the cancelled session.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory Brentwood may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include venue issues, floods or treacherous driving conditions (severe snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Twins: We offer a discount for twins and triplets. Please enquire for special terms and conditions for parents of multiples.
- When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory Brentwood can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- Illness: Parents are requested to keep their babies at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be informed.
- Behaviour of Attendees: Adults are responsible for the direct health & safety of their babies and their own conduct during the classes. Baby Sensory Brentwood adopts an equal opportunities policy, but reserves the right to refuse attendance if there is due cause.
- Data protection: The information on the registration form contains personal data. Baby Sensory Brentwood will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will NOT be passed on to any third parties.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the start date will incur a £20 admin fee. Regretfully cancellations cannot be refunded once the term has begun.
- Terms & Conditions updated by Shelley Jones September2016
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE TASTER SESSION AND EXPERIENCE THE
WONDERFUL WORLD OF